Dardedze Centre organizes a 24-hour educational programme in the field of children’s rights protection for psychologists.
The course will cover the following topics:
- News in legislation
- Rights and responsibilities of parents and children
- Types and signs of violence
- Violence in a child’s family
- Peer violence – mobbing
- Children who have exhibited harmful sexual behaviour
- Preparation of psychological assessment and counselling reports
- Interinstitutional cooperation
- A minor in criminal proceedings
Reminder: The Cabinet Regulation No 173 (01.04.2014) stipulates that professionals who have completed a professional development programme of 40 academic hours must periodically (every five years) improve their knowledge by completing a knowledge development educational programme of 24 academic hours.
Programme participants who have attended all classes will receive a certificate issued by Dardedze Centre.
If the training programme has not been fully mastered, we reserve the right not to issue a certificate.
Date: 3, 7 and 10 December.
Led by: social worker Laila Balode, psychologist Līga Redliha and lawyer Ilze Bērziņa
Course duration: 3 days (24 academic hours)
Cost: 150 euros
Venue: online (Zoom)
To apply for the training course, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org