One-day seminar for primary and preschool educators – an anti-bullying programme working with young children – ‘The School of Big Life’.
‘The School of Big Life’ is a series of 7 lessons taught by an educator to children aged 4 to 8. During the programme, children work with the educator to develop their own class/group rules, learn to distinguish between bullying and a conflict, and between complaining and asking for help, they discuss how each child feels and what they can do together to help each other in everyday situations. Children also learn to appreciate each other’s strengths and understand that we are all special.
During the programme, children learn such skills as empathy, emotion regulation, problem solving, relationship building and more. By focusing more on developing these skills, children will not only be happier, healthier and better able to learn, but they will also have a safer learning environment.
Topics covered in the programme ‘The School of Big Life’:
- Lesson 1: Key to the Heart – How do I feel in my class?
- Lesson 2: Key to Bullying – What is bullying?
- Lesson 3: Key to Conflict – How to distinguish between bullying and conflict.
- Lesson 4: Key to Security – Making everyone feel safe at school.
- Lesson 5: Key to Help – Am I complaining or asking for help?
- Lesson 6: Key to Treasure – There is treasure in all of us, we just need to be able to see it!
- Lesson 7: Key to Peace – ‘The Port of Peace’.
How to become a programme leader in your school or preschool?
- The educator undergoes a 1-day training at Dardedze Centre and receives a certificate that allows them to implement the ‘The School of Big Life’ programme.
- The educator agrees with the management of the institution (preschool, school, etc.) on the implementation of the programme with the children.
- The educator informs the children’s parents about the content and progress of the programme.
- The educator implements the programme in his/her class or group.
After the training, you will receive a ‘The School of Big Life’ manual and materials for the programme and a certificate. If the training programme has not been fully mastered, we reserve the right not to issue a certificate.
Duration of the seminar: 4 academic hours
Cost: online seminar on Zoom for the team – 360 eur.
To apply for the next training seminar, please fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
We will contact you when the date is set.
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org