The seminar ‘Traffic Lights: Sexual Violence Against Children – How to Recognize it and Act’ is intended for social workers, educators, health care professionals and other professionals who work with children on a daily basis and for whom it is important to be able to notice and respond to the risks of child sexual abuse.
During the seminar, participants will learn:
- Violence against children: what the most common types of violence are in Latvia;
- Types and signs of sexual violence;
- What to do if there are signs of possible sexual abuse of a child;
- What sexual behaviour is age-appropriate, what should be paid attention to and what can be harmful sexual behaviour;
- How the risks of sexual abuse can be prevented before a child is harmed.
The seminar is led by “Centrs Dardedze” social workers Janeta Bokaldere and Laila Balode.
Duration of the seminar: 6 academic hours
Cost: 65 euros
For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com